Indian Head Massage
Chakra Balancing Indian head massage is an ancient, intensely relaxing therapeutic treatment that has been practiced in India for thousands of years. This type of massage is part of the Hindu health care practice of Ayurveda, and focuses primarily on your head, neck, and shoulders. It is a deep massage, which uses a variety of pressure techniques that tap into your chakras, your inner paths of energy, and encourage healing and balance in your whole body.
You will experience a high level of relaxation, as well as a number of other benefits, including:
• Immediate relief of aches, pains, and tension in your neck, back and shoulders.
• Improving the texture of your hair and encouraging it to grow.
• Stimulating the flow of blood, lymph and oxygen in your upper body which will clear your sinuses, relieve stress and help you sleep better.
• Dispersion of toxins from tense, knotted muscles.
• Relief from acute and chronic neck and shoulder stiffness.
• Increasing oxygen uptake to the tissues.
• Improving blood circulation in congested muscles.
• Sending additional oxygen to the brain.
• Stimulating and improving the circulation of the lymphatic system, allowing for the disposal of toxins from the body.
• Providing relief from disorders such as: Earache, eye strain, tinnitus, aching jaws from clenching or grinding teeth, sinusitis and congestion, tension headaches, migraine and insomnia.
• Providing relief from hair disorders associated with stress: hair loss, alopecia, dandruff, psoriasis, scalp tension.
• Achieving a sense of mental calmness, peace and tranquillity.
• Increasing levels of alertness and concentration.
Before your session there will be a short consultation and if you are happy for oils to be used, you will choose an oil which has been blended with organic essential oils which relate one of the 7 chakras or if you prefer, the massage can take place with a plain oil or no oil at all.
During the session you will be seated in a comfortable chair throughout the massage and a variety of pressure and techniques will be used first on your back, neck and then shoulders and then moving to your head and finally your face and ears.
It is a deeply relaxing experience and some clients have booked a Reiki session afterwards for the complete experience.
I offer all of my sessions in Fulham or soon at a beautiful yoga and holistic studio in Battersea. I also offer mobile sessions, email me to book.
Forty Minutes £40
Please get in touch if you would like to book a session or find out more!